Blis is the global leader in real-world intelligence. We specialise in understanding real, human behaviour by analysing vast quantities of mobile location data. This gives businesses a uniquely powerful tool: the truth about what people actually do, to improve consumer engagement and deliver measurable sales uplift. Our Smart Platform provides unmatched transparency, accuracy and scale through three proprietary technologies: SmartPin, Smart Scale and Smart Places. This enables more effective planning, activation and measurement for marketers and business decision makers alike, fuelling the next generation of insight-driven marketing.
With 33 offices across five continents, Blis works with the world’s largest and most customer-driven companies across all verticals including Unilever, Samsung, McDonald's, HSBC, Mercedes Benz and Peugeot, as well as every major media agency to reach over a billion mobile devices a year. To learn more, visit blis.com.
Blis are looking for a very experienced candidate to take on the role of Client Services Manager. This role reports to the in market Agency Group Head, and will be required to shadow and assist in managing the team’s pipeline as well as their own. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience within the market, a strong contact list and hold existing relationships with the major agency groups and mobile specialists. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage huge global spends to drive sales.
The most important aspect of this role is to sustain and grow existing business, strengthen client relationships and deliver the gold standard of client services for which Blis are renowned.
- Leverage existing and new relationships to build their own pipeline
- Drive business for major agency groups in Philippines and key directs client in Philippines
- Conversion of pipeline of existing customers and accounts to achieve targets through strategic media proposals
- Have an active role and input in team, brand and agency-level strategies
- Manage campaign activity from brief to post-campaign with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure a successful and smooth delivery of client campaigns to achieve company’s revenue targets.
- Perform in-depth analysis on campaign performance and trends and use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser.
- Identify vital opportunities for upselling and cross-selling Blis products across existing businesses to grow revenue per brand.
- Create various business and sales strategies for growing and maintaining revenue in market
Job Experience Required:
- Strong background in digital or mobile media planning, sales and/or account management.
- Knowledgeable in the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem more especially on mobile advertising.
- Have an extensive contact list and experience to hit the ground running and quickly deliver on high sales targets.
- Keen ability to manage multiple portfolios of accounts and wear different hats to meet different client needs.
- A proven track record of growing a pipeline and growing existing businesses through strategic selling
Skill Set / Character Preferences:
- Able to assess revenue reports and create upselling strategies, with experience in media planning
- The confidence to present to large and small audiences, articulate and can communicate effectively.
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills with great professional writing skills.
- A proven ability to close deals and achieve targets.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Capable of handling difficult situations, a natural problem solver.
- Eager to learn and take criticisms constructively.