Blis is an award-winning, global leader, and technology innovator in location-based data, analytics, and advertising. We help brands such as McDonalds, Samsung, and Unilever to understand and reach their current and potential customers and achieve real-world business outcomes. With 24 offices across 5 continents, and over 200 people on the team, we are a truly international company with both a global culture and scale. We’re headquartered in London, venture backed, financially successful and stable, and looking forward to continued growth. We’d love it if you could join us on the journey!
We are looking for a brilliant, creative, curious, and experienced Product Manager to lead our product function. This is a hands-on role covering both tactics and high-level strategy, working both inside and outside the business at all levels of seniority. You will mentor and guide other members of the product team, work with Executives and stakeholders to identify, plan, and implement both evolutionary and revolutionary changes to our business and product suite, and actively champion the Voice of the Customer and drive operational efficiency and velocity gains, all to ensure Blis continues its explosive growth and success. You will need to be deeply analytical and have a strong understanding of Lean Thinking and a passion for the Build-Measure-Learn cycle. You will thrive in a highly visible role and want to make a big impact - you are the CEO of your products and take active ownership over all technical and commercial facets required for them to succeed.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in London, reporting into the Product Director and Chief Technology Officer. Applicants should have at least 6-7 years commercial experience working in product management or a related skill, in a technology centric business, preferably in media/advertising technology.
- Full lifecycle product management, from concept to commercialisation
- Research and synthesize data from sources across Blis globally, the industry, our competitors, our markets, and our customers to identify gaps, trends, and opportunities that can be turned into action
- High-level project management across multiple execution teams, including engineering, marketing, and sales
- Understand the global commercial strategy and the implications this has on the Product Roadmap process
- Ensure parties across the business understand the business case for all efforts and work with them jointly to discover and decide implementation strategies
- Manage the prioritisation process transparently, and ensure all stakeholders are involved and their feedback captured
- Empower and mentor team members to improve their craft, deliver high-quality products, and develop themselves as leaders
- Drive a culture of Lean Development and ensure that you and your team operate efficiently and effectively, with a high sustained output
- At least 7 years of experience as a product manager in a technical environment
- Commercial: able to understand the commercial strategies and goals of the business and translate that into a clear product vision and tactical plans
- Communication: excellent presentation skills, strong written and verbal expression
- User Needs: liaise with internal and external stakeholders to derive clear and buildable requirements, expressed as wireframes and scope documentation. Represent the user experience and ensure the Platform evolves. Users may include clients, sales teams, and operations teams.
- Technology: able to work with the Engineering team to understand solutions, timelines, and resources derived from an understand of the Blis Platform technical design
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, inspiring, customer-focused, and self-motivating
- Familiarity with the AdTech, MarTech, or Agency/Client-facing Data and Analytics advertising ecosystems
- Strong experience working in an agile development environment
- Project Management skills on scope, timing, and resource. This is not a Project Management role, but these skills will help with planning
- Experience of working in a product and / or platform environment, as a product manager or other senior operational role
- Presenting to commercial and technical audiences
What Blis Can Offer:
Opportunity to work with a market leader in the data technology space, with significant visibility across the business, and working with groundbreaking technology.
- Great office in central London, based in Holborn
- Beer Friday - to help see in the weekend
- Free breakfast
- Blis bank-holiday - an extra bank-holiday courtesy of Blis
- Free eye tests
- Casual dress - no suits required, unless of course you like them!
- Fresh fruits
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Day off on your birthday!
- Competitive packages
- Early finish Friday - because you deserve it
- Gym – subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Pensions - saving for the future?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.